Good news, everyone!
As of Monday, July 13th, the storefront will be open to customers, however, there are some restrictions we need to share with you. Below is a list of things you should know before shopping, as well as an overview of the precautions we are taking.
- Ø Face coverings are required for all customers and staff
- Ø Social distancing is enforced and appreciated
- Ø Between the hours of 8am and 10am is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – please call to book your appointment
- Ø The store will be open to Massachusetts & Rhode Island residents
- Ø In store capacity is 3 individual shoppers, or one group of shoppers of up to 5 people – once we have reached capacity, the door will be locked and no other customers will be allowed inside until someone exits the building
- Ø OUT OF STATE RESTRICTIONS - If you are an out of state customer, we ask that you have self-quarantined for 14 days after travel before you plan to enter the store
- Ø We strongly encourage curbside pick-up – no self-quarantine restrictions on out of state visitors!
- Ø Shipping of all orders is available
- Ø Plexiglass has been installed out front at the counter area
- Ø Hand sanitizer is available at the front counter
- Ø Contactless payments are strongly encouraged
- Ø NO public restrooms at this time
- Ø NO reusable bags
If you would like more information on the guidelines the state of Massachusetts has set, please click here.
We appreciate your understanding with the precautions and restrictions we have set for reopening the store to customers. Please remember these protocols are set in motion for your safety, as well as the safety of our employees.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.